Sunday, August 14, 2011

Interview With Aidan & Connor

When Aidan was 4 I asked him these questions. I had gotten this idea from another person's blog. The answers made me laugh out loud and I thought it was a great idea!! It definitely did not disappoint!! Kids have some pretty funny things to say! Connor is close to turning 4 and I thought it would be great to have his answers to the same set of questions.

An Interview With Aidan (From Jan. 9, 2008)
An Interview With Connor (From Aug. 14, 2011)

1. What is something mom always says?
A: I love you
C: Go to your room

2. What makes mom happy?
A: ME- (with big smile!)
C: when I give her a hug and kiss

3. What makes mom sad?
A: When I break something
C: When she had to play at work

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
A: when she does the windshield wipers jokes
C: when she talks in a funny voice

5. What was your mom like as a child?
A: had long hair
C: she liked to play in sand

6. How old is your mom?
A: I don't know- 15?
C: puts up 4 fingers- changes his mind and puts up 5 fingers

7. How tall is your mom?
A: (makes me stand against wall) 22
C: really high

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
A: to make stuff like jewlery stuff.
C: run around with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: gets sad a little bit
C: she tries to find me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: for church meetings
C: dancing

11. What is your mom really good at?
A: playing sports
C: playing tag

12.. What is your mom not very good at?
A: driving
C: playing Red Rover

13. What does your mom do for her job?
A: paper stuff and she clips stuff and she works with the crazy kids
C: her job is to get the mail

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
A: lasagna and mushrooms
C: peanut butter and jelly

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
A: when she wins cool stuff like Red Sox tickets.
C: when she gives me hugs and kisses

16. If your mom were on TV, who would she be?
A: Mickey Mouse
C: Danielle

17. What do you and your mom do together?
A: play together
C: play inside and at the park

18. How are you and your mom the same?
A: because we're both white and hairy
C: both like to get hugs and kisses

19. How are you and your mom different?
A: we have different color eyes
C: I don't know

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
A: because we cuddle together
C: because she gives me lots of hugs and kisses

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
A: to the mall
C: work





No comments:

Post a Comment